Now for the news:
1. I've been nominated for the Liebster Award. Thanks to those considering me and to everybody who enjoys my rather irregular blogging efforts.
Again there's already coming countless others to mind which are as good if not better than the fore-mentioned ones, so please excuse me if you don't find yourself on that elusive list.
2. NR's finished his brilliant Sleigh. He'll make the masters before Christmas and we send the set to Paul to make some frozen Frenchies (or even Poles) to ride that thing.
3. Our friend Bernhard Hennen has sent me these pictures of some heavily modified French Assault Engineers. Really fantastic work!
4. It's now official. Westfalia will release an extensive range of 1810 Saxons. We hope to release the first sets at the "Hamburg Tactica" in February. The rest will hopefully be available at next years Salute. Just in time for the 200 year celebrations!
5. I managed to send out all orders that have been paid for. Quite some achievement after all the forth and back one's facing at times. Apologies for the wait.
Now back to the painting table. :--)