Introduction

Samstag, 5. Mai 2012

Division von Saher

I finally got around to proceed with the project and I'm happy to present you with the definite start of the "zweite koeniglich saechsische Division" , the 27nd of the Grande Armee.

The Division fought well and it was only possible to evict the Grenadiers from Beeren by attacking them from 3 sides with several Battalions.

First there's the new very visual Ordre de bataille for the Division, then there's a first Battalion of Calpe-Saxons that was painted by the very affordable talented and experienced Mr. Murrow over at the very nice RTB at Large blog. I strongly reccomend the services of this man.




12 Kommentare:

  1. They are really very nice, a great work!
    And you were right, RTB at large is amazing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great painting. I met Roger a couple of months ago; a very nice chap. Simon

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. They really are tremendous; now following RTB as a result!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lovely work indeed with those whites. He's a very talented painter and that regiment looks stunning placed all together. I always need to learn more so will follow as well.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Fantastic work, the colors, basing and overall appearance is just superb. Dean

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Very Tasty,
    Roger does some fine work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Looking forward to seeing it grow

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Awesome, very very nice work.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Great. I have discovered your blog today. It is a tresor!
    Regards
    Rafa

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. THank you all for the kind feedback. Really Roger did an awesome job at these.

    @Rafael, I enjoy your publications for quite a while. Welcome to my blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Love you miniatures :) great work.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. The OOB format is very nice. Is it your own creation or borrowed from somewhere? I would love to get my hands on the font, background, and icons for my imagi-nation OOBs.

    AntwortenLöschen